Sign up for facebook on your Computer with a Mobile Phone Number
Before we get started you will need to have your mobile phone that can receive text messages and a computer with a Browser open.
- Open up a Browser on your computer
2. In the address bar of the browser type in facebook.com and press the enter key to open the facebook page.
3. Type in your First Name & Last Name
4. Type in your mobile phone number
- Must be a Cell Phone that can get text messages, No Landlines
- Type in 10 digits only, no spaces or dashes
5. Type is a password that you will use to login to facebook (Make sure to write it down somewhere)
6. Select your Birthday (Don’t worry facebook does not show anyone the year 😊)
7. Select your Gender and click on the Sign-up button
8. Next the page will change, and you will see a message asking to Turn on Notifications
- You may choose Not Now or Turn On – I choose Not Now so I don’t get a noise or pop up every time facebook wants to send a notification.
9. Since you signed up with your Mobile Phone Number check your phone for a new text message from facebook. There will be a code that you will need to type in to the facebook website.
10. Type in the code from your text message and click Continue
11. A message is displayed
- Account Confirmed. You have successfully confirmed your account with the email address (your email address is displayed). You will use this email address to login.
12. Select Okay
13. Now the page will change again, Search for First United Methodist Church of Golden in the search bar and then click on the magnify glass
14. You will see a few results show up Just click on the one for First United Methodist Church of Golden showing the Address of 1500 Ford St.
15. Scroll Down on the page and look for the Videos
- There will be videos that were recorded earlier that you can watch
- On Sunday for the 10 AM service you can find the video that shows LIVE and watch the service live on Sundays.